Thursday, December 15, 2005

Primitive Dollmaking: My Weblog: Just when you thought it couldn't get any better...

I couldn't resist sending this cachibachi to the blog. Look at all the cool links..one of which is: mollychicken.blogs.com
(I'm doing this the lazy way, since I've got my own kids plus 2 others here at the moment.)
I also finally put some lights outdoors decorating the bushes in the front of our house , and a 'faux' pine garland with lights on the deck. We also were finally able to decorate the tree after several setbacks..including burnt out tree lights, a cracked tree stand/leaking water...need to re-stand the tree, etc.
rrrrrrrrrrr
The Christmas tree is starting to shape up with decorations from years ago, as well as some hand-made ones that the kids created. We decorate the Christmas tree in the "down home style" (hodge-podge style..sort of a crazy-quilt approach to tree decorating) which is my favorite. I've got beautiful old decorations from my childhood and before. My Mom generously gave me many old favorites. Every time I hang them I'm reminded of the amazing times we had as kids.
Anyway..I also love tinsel and tiny real candycanes.

1 comment:

Amy C. Moreno said...

Donna,
I loved your blog. Cachibachis are interesting odds and ends.