Saturday, December 24, 2005

It's Christmas Eve!..Merry Christmas!

I can't believe Christmas Eve is upon us!. I'm actually nearly done with most things...still haven't mailed out many Christmas cards, but the other things are done. I also mailed my last pen and ink rendering out overnight express yesterday. (remind me next year not to do the 'artwork at the last minute' thing...I tried not to do it this year and ended up in the same situation as usual.)

If I don't write tomorrow...my best wishes for a Merry Christmas to all of you..and a happy Hanukkah, as well as prayers and wishes for a safe, healthy, blessed 2006 in every way!

There's a new free online art newsletter due out in January. Here are some details:

It is a bi-weekly Artist's Newsletter called SELLING YOUR ART. The newsletter is free and will be distributed by email via Yahoo! Groups. The first issue will be released Friday, January 6, 2006. You can subscribe by going to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sellingyourart/

No comments: