Monday, December 12, 2005

It's A Miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My...I thought I had lost my whole blog....for some reason the whole template was gone...I just about gave up..then..somehow I changed the format and the posts still remained and popped back up. I thought I was going to have to start from scratch. I didn't even look to see if the links are here...I have this sinking feeling they are gone....
Yup..all gone.
If you had a link here and would like it restored..can you PLEASE give me your blog or website. I'm going to be adding links for a Lo-o-o-ng time now..I had some treasures here and it'll take awhile to redo that. What a pain....
but at least it didn't all disappear.
I have no idea how this happened. I didn't even mess around with my blog at all...very strange.

2 comments:

bee'nme said...

Hi Amy - what a blog nightmare! Glad to see at least your posts were all in tact. Here is my website that you so graciously had a link to - Just Bee 'n Me: http://justbeenme.blogspot.com

I continue to love to come by and visit your spirited and fun website where I always know I'll find useful info and goodies. Good luck with your blog restoration project. FYI - you might want to make a backup of your blog by selecting all the text in the template and simply copying and pasting it to a text file, then save that text file on your hard drive to use to restore in case this happens again - just a thought.

Your blog friend, Becky

roz said...

oh you poor thing!