Thursday, January 04, 2007

Inklings-blog

I went to visit Jenny B. Harri's illustration blog showing her wonderful children's illos, and found another site the art biz coach. It looks promising.
Today I've researching a children's book I'm illustrating, and digging through online book sources for books on Eurpean countries, to find good pics of architecture. I found some lovely pics from Prague. Look at the Charles Bridge pics here. (Being an illustrator is such fun, because you learn something new while researching projects) I am longing to visit Prague now.
I also bought some excellent quality gesso from the best place, with top quality oil paints, mediums and supplies Studio Products.com. The artists at the forum there will knock your socks off, and the info I've found whenever I visit is some of the best on or offline. Amazing.

No comments: