Friday, January 12, 2007

Blogging Helper

As you can see I've got a blogging co-poster, Jay-Z who will pop in from time to time to add tid-bits of her interest. It should add some flavor to my somewhat common blogging paths.
Here's a site I've blogged before The Toymaker. There are always fun whimsical toys and patterns to see there.
Here I've been thinking I would catch up with things after the holidays and I'm more behind than ever. (telling you my Christmas tree is still up should say it all)
What is it with January birthdays? I think we have 15 friends and relatives with birthdays and parties to attend this month. There are 4 to celebrate just this weekend, and at least 5 or 6 more in the coming 2 weeks.
I'm working on some color studies for oil paintings for a children's book I'm illustrating, wishing I could post the rough sketches for it, but can't. I'll try to take pics of the color studies at least and whatever can be shown. I'll post some of my gorgeous reference books later on today.

No comments: