Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Another Gem

OK...here is one of my all time favorite resources for finding clothing from any period. Costumer's Manifesto. I found this years ago online and remembered to blog it. I'm using it again in my ongoing research. The front page looks dry, but take time to get into the links and it'll quickly become a must have resource for any clothing info you need for creating illustrations in other time periods. Just look at this one link and you'll see what I mean.
Besides..it's just a fascinating place. It makes me wish I'd gone into theatre in a deeper way. (I only did a few things growing up in high school, back stage, and earlier, but have always loved the drama, creativity and art involved in theatre. This weekend I'm going to see Falstaff ! (wish I could take pics)

No comments: