Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow-Day and Oilily Find

It's another snow day! Yippeeee! The funny thing is that the forecast was for a blizzard and we ended up with one inch!
It did the trick though, giving the kids the day off. Hopefully we'll bake some Christmas cookies and fudge. I'm off to a slow start this year, just having bought the first gifts yesterday. I braved the mall. (I don't particularly enjoy malls at any time of year, but at Christmas-time it can be even tougher to deal with the sensory overload and all of the 'Stuff'.)
I found another treasure at the SA (Salvation Army). I've always wanted some clothes from Oilily, but can't justify paying their normal prices. I found a gorgeous sweater in the SA for $3.99!!!! (don't you just Love when that happens?)

I'll add some children's illustration info later on..so that this isn't completely off-topic. Check out the Oilily site for some inspiration.

2 comments:

roz said...

Oh you lucky lucky girl! On both counts!!! I've found an oilily purse that I would love to buy...maybe I'll eventually find it in goodwill. Here's hoping. teehee.

Amy C. Moreno said...

Roz,
I love their purses too.
How are your Ladybug illos coming along? Let me know when the issue comes out. I want to buy it.