Saturday, December 10, 2005

National Children's Book And Literary Alliance

I just found out about this organization from the net today. It's the NCBLA. It looks like a great organization for children's book lovers, and those interested in children's literature. I'm going to go back later and read more about it. ****************Tangent********************

(I just got back from Christmas shopping..and on a Saturday no less..something I tried so hard not to do because of the crowds, but It was fun.)
I don't know why there isn't a store in a 20 mile radius that has any holiday type tops for girls...I looked in every type of store I could find, and found nothing. Finally I resorted to my favorite thrift store and found 3 gorgeous tops for less than the price of one at any other store...and then I got tempted to buy other things while there. I justify it all, knowing the prices are terrific.

**********back to children's writing topics now**********

Here's another website that is interesting, and has posts about children's lit too. It's called Original Content, and discusses children's books and writing.

No comments: