Monday, December 11, 2006

Good Bye Dear Friend!

Early this morning my dear friend Maureen went to be with the Lord. She fought an amazing battle with cancer, but more than that, lived life to the full all the way to the end. She has been an inspiration and a source of grace and joy to everyone who ever met her. That sounds trite, and typical when remembering people who have gone on before us, in her case it is so very true.
She was gracious, almost queenly, yet with a wonderful sense of humor. She was kind, gentle and wise beyond her years. She has been a friend I will miss daily, yet I'm relieved to know she is beyond suffering now, and in the place she has dreamed to be for so long, with her King.
I'll miss you Maureen! Thank you for the priviledge of allowing me to be your friend. We'll see each other again, before we know it.

No comments: