Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Divine Connections or Coincidences.........

I'll never cease to be amazed at how coincidentally or divinely I'm connected and re-connected with dear people.
Yesterday while searching Alice's blog for more of her treasures, of which there are many, I found another one, Stacy barton's blog The Art of Story. Not only is it a terrific blog with more surprises and excellent posts, links, writings that merit a deeper look, but that was where I found a long lost friend from years back. Here is Allison's blog, Things that GoBump In My Head.
Wow. I am amazed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

You have no idea! If you read my essay in Gettysburg Review that Stacy references you'd see this is one more example of exactly what that essay is about...exactly the title of your post...
I did't know Stacy until she posted at my blog a couple of days ago. There is more to the story which I'll post soon. Anyway, so good to "see" you again!
I'm looking forward to checking out more of your blog. Hello to Pedro!
xo!

Anonymous said...

hey this is stacy! how fun to find a little string of kindred spirits spread out across cyberpace! drop by my blog anytime! i will check yours out too!

Amy C. Moreno said...

Allison and Stacy,
I am thrilled and amazed at the connections! Both of your blogs are stuffed full of so many good posts, links and info. I'll be visiting you both often in the coming days and weeks. I'm so grateful for the connection, and Allison, it is SO good to have connected with you again. Yesterday must have been one real day for reconnecting, because later at night I received an email from a guy I had been in elementary school with and had not heard from in at least 33 years!