Monday, December 04, 2006

Church Christmas Party

We attended one of the best church Christmas parties I've ever been a part of. The preparation was immense, resulting in live vignettes of The Road to Bethlehem, and the Stable Scene. I'll post more pics later. Here are a few. The photos don't do justice to what it looked like in person...although I'm grateful that they didn't turn out too dark, due to the dimly lit scenes, I wish the atmosphere of the lighting would have translated in the photos...the flash ruined that aspect of it.... The characters held the poses for over 1/2 hour with very little movement. ("Mary" is really pregnant too...)


1 comment:

Ginger*:) said...

Amy, thanks so much for sharing these inspiring images. The whole idea of a live nativity for Christmas is so lovely. I have been looking into every corner of these photos and see so much preparation and planning. It must have been an awesome experience to be there.