Tuesday, September 18, 2007

From the King of Ogoni Land.

I could not resist posting this....

I received an email from THE KING OF OGONI LAND.....
the honorable King James Goloma. He wants me to hold $4 million dollars for him. He writes in true intenet-ese.....no formalities with good King James of Ogoni land. I guess he trusts me fairly well, although we have never met or corresponded.

Doesn't it sound like a book title? I think the king has missed his calling. He needs to write a good fiction novel.

I could use the 5000 barrels of crude oil though.

-----Original Message-----
From: King James Goloma <king_of_ogoni_land@yahoo.co.jp>
To:
Sent: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 9:11 am
Subject: From the King of Ogoni Land.




新しいメールアドレスをお知らせします
新しいメールアドレス: king_of_ogoni_land@yahoo.co.jp

Sir, pls can u help my community to hold $4Million? U will be compensated with 15% of the fund and 5000 barrels of crude oil. Pls reply on time for more details. Regards, King James Goloma of Ogoni Land.

- King James Goloma

No comments: