Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hooked on Kadir Nelson's Illustrations

OK..if you haven't seen Kadir Nelson's illustrations yet....you've got to stop by his website. The first time I saw his illustrations in the picture book He's Got the Whole World In His Hands, I was hooked. It's a book I plan to buy..and when that happens...I know I've got another favorite illustrator. I am just a teeny fan in the list of quite a famous list...go check the collectors of his work..once you see his work, you'll see why his fan list is so impressive...
hmmmm...maybe illustrators are making a comeback....

2 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

Oh Amy, thanks so much for reminding me about Kadir Nelson. I haven't visited his site in months and his artwork is amazing and inspiring.

Amy C. Moreno said...

Ginger,
You can see his heart shine through in his work. Oh....to paint like that. He's got such a wonderful imagination and vision of things...aside from his ability to paint.