Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

My best wishes to all for a happy, healthy safe Thanksgiving Day to all those celebrating it! May God bless you in a special way today.

Here are some of the things I'm grateful for this year and today:
God's presence and goodness in my life
My husband and children
My parents, brother and sisters, in-laws and all of the nieces and nephews
Amazing friends and family off-line and online
Wonderful church family
health, energy and strength
Life in a free country
freedom to worship, to speak freely, vote, make a difference...
wonderful schools and teachers
a beautiful area to live in
my home..and so many possessions I sometimes don't know what to do with them
books...of all kinds....
art supplies....
the ability to create art and to write..
this is just the beginning of a list that could go on all day....and never end

No comments: