Monday, October 01, 2007

The Winners of my Prize Drawing

I have drawn the two winning papers for the prize drawing mentioned at the beginning of the ABC Book Competition voting event (taking note of each email address of anyone who voted, each time they voted throughout the past two weeks)

The first place winner of a customized pen and ink rendering of her home or the building of her choice is...................................Drew Allison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second place winner for a $15.00 item from my cafepress site is..............................Sarah Scales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much to all who supported The Doll Violinist and Mayra Calvani and I in your time, care and voting, I am so grateful and honored to have seen the time taken in voting for us. Hopefully we'll all hear something soon about the results of the voting in the contest.

No comments: