Sunday, September 30, 2007

Last Day to Vote at the ABC Book Competition

The ABC Book Competition voting ends today....whew...that seemed very long to me.
If you haven't taken the time to go read the stories and view the art, take a look at this year's entries. Mayra Calvani and I are the team for The Doll Violinist. We've both got prize drawings at that occur tomorrow for those who vote for us and email us regarding their vote. See info further down in my blog for details if interested.
Thank you so very much to all who have supported us and voted during this LONG two weeks....we are sincerely grateful.
May the best team win!

1 comment:

Ginger*:) said...

That seemed like such a short voting time. I hope you WIN!!!

It would have been better, I feel to have a real judging instead of this type of voting. But in either case, the entries all deserve a looksee. The Doll Violinist is my choice by a mile!