Thursday, May 04, 2006

Every Day Matters Online Drawing Prompts

I absolutely LOVE the online artist group, Every Day Matters. Each week there is a drawing challenge with a specific topic, similar to the idea of Illustration Friday, only in EDM it's organized differently, and I believe people can go back and do former topics and not have to draw them in order..whatever the case, it's a terrific motivation. I haven't buckled down to begin the challenges, but just hanging around the online group and visiting the artist's blogs and seeing their work is inspiring. I just joined yesterday.

3 comments:

melissa said...

Welcome to EDM. I look forward to viewing your challenges when you are ready.

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Welcome to EDM.
Yes, there is a complete list of all the past challenges in the files and they can be done at any time. It's a no rules fun kind of place, and I know you'll have a good time with us.

Amy C. Moreno said...

mw,
Thanks. I love it there so far. I'm planning on getting started this weekend.