Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Full Days

I've been extra busy for the past few days..having a hard time blogging. I just started a mural for a friend. It's a 10' x 7' mural of the Fedex Field (Home of the Redskins) for her son's room. So far I've got the field painted in, and part of the stands, but it's going to be a lot more work. I can't wait to see how it turns out. It's funny where illustration leads you..often into areas of unknown territory. I've had to scout out websites for the NFL field dimensions for this mural. It would be pretty bad if I painted it incorrectly in the room of a football fan.
I'll show pics of it when it's completed.
I'm also still working on the illos for the picture book, when I'm not at her home painting the mural. Talk about juggling..yet somehow it works out and I have time for both.
More links to come..hopefully later tonight.

No comments: