Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Jacketflap has a new Bookshelf Feature

Jacketflap.com has a new Bookshelf feature, where you can add a list of your favorite books, or books you've read. They've even made it easier by allowing you to import lists from LibraryThing and Shelfari and other places. I added my Shelfari list on mine. (It's not in the same order as it is on Shelfari for some reason.) I love online bookshelves. I've found some of the best books recently by perusing other people's online shelves, recommendations and lists. I've also met some amazing people through the lists and groups on the groups.

1 comment:

TracyGrand said...

Amy, thanks for writing about our new Bookshelf features! Regarding the display order, I think we've made a change now that should display them in the same order as they were on Shelfari. It turns out that Shelfari doesn't include the date added in its export files, and that's why the order was different in JacketFlap. We've made a change to display your books in the order that they appear in the export file. Please take a look, and let me know if it's right now.

Tracy