Monday, June 11, 2007

Tagged by Sherry

I've been tagged by Sherry.
Here are the rules:Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Here are my facts.
I am 5' 8.5 inches tall (just like Sherry!)
I have a twin sister who is also an illustrator (her artwork is astounding..and she is the one who inspired me to be an artist when we were younger)
I am married with 3 kids
I was born in Ansonia, Conneticut
I played the cello and the piano in middle and high school
I lived in La Paz, Bolivia for nearly 5 years where our first son was born
I enjoy the freezing cold water of Maine more than the warmer waters of the mid-atlantic (we vacationed in Maine for many summers when I was young)

I'll be tagging some folks later today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy that was soooo fun. We are the same height!

Glad you played!