Sunday, November 20, 2005

Blogging Curiosities and Cached images

I've been getting a huge amount of traffic to my blog from some curious reason. I posted an image to my blog awhile back from an image of Bolivian hats/chulos for a Studio Friday theme entitled Patterns. In my haste to post it, I forgot to make the image a bit smaller for the internet, and it was a huge image. I removed it now, but it's still stuck there..cached on google.
I'd love to know why there is so much interest in it...if there's some sort of fascinating online group about textiles somewhere out there in the UK or the Netherlands...I want to join!
I'll post more images of antique Bolivian hats/chulos if anyone is interested (They are copyrighted images for anyone interested in them) Please ask for permission before using any of the images on my blog that I have created.
I reposted the pattern image on my website .
A note to artists out there..and bloggers...beware when posting images on the net that they do get cached even when you remove them. Make sure to post anything you want to protect at a reduced size.

No comments: