Friday, June 20, 2008

The Negligent Blogger


Maybe that's what I should call this blog...the Negligent Blogger..... I've been way too busy lately...swimming along in the Northern Virginia pace of life. School has been over for a few weeks now and I'm enjoying having the kids home, but trying to juggle things at a different pace.
This image is years old..and seems to fit the seasonal turning of children growing...mine are growing much too quickly..so I'm treasuring my summer with them. (the scan of the image is a bit funky, but I don't feel like scrounding around in my files for the better scan/image right now)

1 comment:

Ginger*:) said...

Amy, this image is gorgeous. I think it needs to hold a place in your portfolio. It depicts the seasons and children so beautifully. And maybe it needs a tiny poem right in the center...or maybe not. Perfect just as it is, it needs no color to convey the mood and message.