Sunday, October 02, 2005

Full Weekend

What a full busy weekend it's been...between 2 soccer games on Saturday, then our first teenager's birthday party, complete with 7 teens running around the house and yard celebrating, then the celebration of the baptism of another of our children today, it's been non-stop. The weather here is gorgeous! Sunny and warm...perfect Autumn weather.

I'm well on my way in painting the mural of the Fedex field and the Redskins. (somehow in doing this project, I've gotten very interested in football, and aquired a new appreciation of the sport. That's one of the benefits of being an illustrator. You never know what you'll learn, and what intrests it will bring into your life. I'll post a photo of the mural when it's done. It may be a few weeks before I fully finish it.
I've already had three other people interested in having murals done since I started this one. I'm not sure whether I'll do any others, since it would pull me from my main love of illustrating children's books, but it's always a good thing to have as an option.

No comments: